Vocational Improvement Program
Vocational Improvement Program saves $148k via the MINDFUL METHODOLOGY™
As part of our Wholistic Mindful Analysis, we uncovered these three main challenges:
- Multiple medical and dental carriers – this resulted in a large number of invoices which was extremely difficult to manage.
- Continuous yearly increases in medical and dental premiums.
- A fragmented paper-driven onboarding for new employees.
Using our MINDFUL Methodology™, we increase the company’s reserves by $148k per year, implemented an onboarding software and consolidated the billing. Here are the details.
- We developed a partial self-funding medical plan for VIP. We also created a full self-insured dental plan. This plans increased the employee’s medical plan benefits, stabilized medical premiums and gave the employer control of its medical services. We also created a Mindful Reserve of $148K to be used at the employer’s discretion.
- We implemented a benefits onboarding software which resulted in the streamlining of all the employees’ election of benefits, which reduced administrative time, paper and notifications to the insurance carriers.
- We were able to provide one consolidated monthly bill for all employee benefits which eliminated the reconciliation and fragmented billing and invoicing.
“I had heard that the MINDFUL Methodology™ was worth it but this was beyond my expectations.”
– Matt Rogina, CEO